Think About This…
Can you afford to live comfortably on your retirement income?
Do you have a tax distribution strategy?
Do you have a social security strategy?
Have you optimized your TSP and other IRA and ROTH accounts?
Have you done your estate planning?
Have you included medical and insurance planning in your retirement portfolio?
Are your investments diversified?
Do you have an asset allocation strategy?
I give you a lot to think about! My agency specializes in designing a comprehensive financial plan that covers all aspects of pre-retirement and retirement. Mr. Hofferber works with customers that have TSP’s, IRA’s, ROTH, 401K, 403B, and CD’s and also from other risky investments into safe investments. Mr. Hofferber believes in 100% safety of the principal. I will create an integrated financial plan tailored to your specific goals, your family and your individual needs. I also hold a Chartered Federal Employee Benefit Consultant (ChFEBC) designation.
We are one of the few companies that will provide free consultations and provide the Complete retirement report on the following:
• Federal Employee’s Retirement
• Federal Employee’s Retirement Paperwork Packet (Complete)
• Thrift Savings Plan Planning
• TSP In-Service Withdrawals
• Civil Service Retirement System
• FEGLI: Options, Cost & Supplements
• Nursing Home Benefits
• Retirement Options & Eligibility
• Survivors Benefit Annuity
• Tax Free Investments
• Calculating Monthly Retirement Income
• Personal Federal Employee Benefits Evaluations
• Products that Provide Income for Life
• Safe Retirement Planning
• Social Security Maximization
• Federal Pension Maximization
• Return of Premium Life Insurance
• Medicare Planning
• FEHB vs Medicare options
• Dental and Vision plans after retirement
Tom is Licensed in the Following States: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DE, GA, LA, MD, MA, MI, MN, MO, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NC, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, VT, WA, and willing to add more to help more Federal Employees, just give us a call.
Offering Advice Since
Areas of Specialty
Comprehensive financial planning
Long-term and elder care
Licenses, Certifications, Education, and Affiliations
Insurance Licenses: Life and Health